- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Do you a have a favorite piece of jewelry? If so what is it, and why.
I actually lost my favorite necklace a year ago. It was a small silver plated ankh that belonged to my great grandmother. I wore it constantly and I’m still looking for it to this day. I’m convinced it’s somewhere in my house.
Is there any historical event you wish you see or be around for? If so what and why.
I actually can’t think of anything, except maybe a declaration of free marriage across the US/World.
Do you have one (or a few) songs that no matter how often you listen to, you never get sick of? What are they?
Hallelujah. That is my favorite song and always will be. I own over 50 covers of that song.
If you could pick one thing about one of your fandoms to change or tweak, what would it be and why?
Firefly, and I would bring it the fuc- actually, you know what I wish that Dark Angel had given Max/Alec more of a chance.
What do you think your patronus would be?
A manned wolf.
Are there fandoms you don’t follow but know what’s currently going on because of what appears on your dash? If so what fandoms?
Supernatural, The Secret Circle, Avengers, Once Upon a Time
Where do you feel most at peace/calm?
The bathroom. No one bothers you in the bathroom, it’s where I lie on the floor and write.
What grinds your gears?
One actor playing more than one superhero (I’m looking at you Chris Evans, lets see a Fantastic Four/Avengers movie huh? And he was also Robin in those campy Batman movies and…I went on a pretty drunken rant last night). I’m all for typecasting superheros.
Also homophobes, people who hate sharks and hipsters (and getting called a hipster because FUCK YOU I am not.)
Do you know what that last one is a reference to?
No. And if I interpreted it incorrectly sue me.
You buy yourself a cup of coffee, as you walk away from the counter you collide with someone who knocks your coffee over and offers to buy you a new one. Who would you want it to be?
Joe Dempsie. Shirtless. With a sword. And leather pants.
If you could dress up in the costume of any era, what would you choose and why’d you pick it?
Steampunk. For obvious reasons. (I’m changing ‘era’ to ‘genre’)
- What is the one book you could never get sick of?
- What would your dæmon be?
- If you could bring one cancelled show back what would it be?
- What would be the synopsis of the first new episode?
- Do your parents have a story of what they would have named you if they hadn’t settled on your current name? What were the names?
- If you could replace a character played by Johnny Depp what actor would you use and what movie would it be? Why?
- Biggest guilty pleasure?
- If you could meet one person in history (non-fictional), who would it be?
- If you could pick one color to see for the rest of your life what would it be? (example: only the color red would be visible, everything else would be in black and white)
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be and why?
- The internet is down. What do you do all day?
blackheartedangelsandbrokenwings, samlicker81-, pleadingthefilth, evanevieve, cumberass, entmoot, missjessicapond, slightlytookish, alittlelight-, fadeddreaming, kingsgates